Hilca Company Limited Training Courses
* Product Receipts and Conflict Resolution
* Defensive Driving (Coming Soon)
About the Training
Product Receipts and Conflict Resolution Training Information
Our desire is to reduce the shortages or losses being experienced in the Oil Industry to the barest minimum through good Calibration and Capacity building
The plan is to share our experiences in the industry for the past 30years for new colleagues to be able to create standards, reduce the stress of shortage deliveries and operate seamlessly.
Our resolve is to train colleagues on Product receipts, resolve Conflicts between stakeholders, interpret Calibration and calculate shortages, learn shortage investigation process, Measurements/ hands on, the use of T bars and Dipping Sticks, how to read all parameters on the road tankers and finally have a better understanding and be able to develop policy framework on product receipts.
The training is expected to enrich participants on products receipts, shortage determination and conflicts resolution.
Participants will build confidence on the safety aspects, product knowledge and product handling, also expected is to add value to Transport Service Providers and build trust with the Clients.
Training Benefits & Expectations
- Our desire is to reduce the shortages or losses being experienced in the Oil Industry to the barest minimum through good Calibration and Capacity building.
- The plan is to share our experiences in the industry for the past 30years for new colleagues to be able to create standards, reduce the stress of shortage deliveries and operate seamlessly.
- Hilca Company Limited resolve is to train colleagues on;
- Product receipts
- Resolve Conflicts between stakeholders
- Interpret Calibration and calculate shortages
- Learn shortage investigation process
- Measurements/ hands on the use of T bars and Dipping Sticks
- How to read all parameters on the road tankers
- Have a better understanding on product receipts
- To develop policy framework on product receipts
- The training is also expected to enrich participants on products receipts
- Shortage determination and conflicts resolution.
- Participants will build confidence on the safety aspects
- Product knowledge and product handling
- Also expected is to add value to Transport Service Providers
- Build trust with the Clients
- Improve corporate image
- Product Handling – Product grades including black products and color codes, volatility and flash points. Product density, viscosity, temperature and vapour pressure, hydrocarbon related hazards, low and high inflammable products.
- Product Knowledge– Refining processes, refined products and distillation points, causes of fire, hydrocarbon related hazards and the use of fire extinguishers.
- Static electricity – Electrical hazards causes (friction on vehicles and Liquid friction in pipeline works)
- Personal Protective Equipment – Uses for Terminal Operations and product transportation.
- Road Tanker Calibration – what is calibration, reasons for calibration, Tips for good calibration, Calibration Process.
- Loading and dispatch procedures – Loading process and dispatch procedures
- Unloading process – Checklist for safe unloading, before, during and after product discharge, Truck arrival at stations and verification exercise, Certificate of quality and quantity.
- Product Shortage Investigation – For Critical areas in the product delivery chain, percentage rate of occurrence, shortages and things to look out for, Cases for analysis.
- Shortage Determination – Tips for assumed shortages, steps to investigate shortages, things to note before discharge, check for truck parameters, after discharge
- Shortage Calculations – Interpretation of Calibration, Technical details on calibration charts, ullage, maximum and minimum ullage, Overall heights, Liquid heights, Neck heights, maximum safety.
- Ullage reading/calculations – Formula for loss or gain, multiplying factor, difference, dividing factor, calculations by ullage, calculations by liquid height.
- Re-inspection of Tankers and recalibration – Inspection checklist, analysis of old calibration and new calibration, identify major causes of failed calibration, recalibration report and next steps.
- Lessons and way forward.
- Practical SessionContent
Who is this Course for?
All Operators in the Down Stream Sector of the Oil Industry
- Operation/Terminal Staff
- Terminal Mgr./Rep.
- Quality Rep.
- Security Rep.
- Customers Care Unit
- Customer Care Rep.
- Customer Care Mgr.
- Distribution/Fleet Team
- Distribution Mgr./Rep.
- Fleet Lead
- Fleet Officers
4. Marketing/Sales Team
- Sales Mgr./Rep.
- Sales Reps.
- Station Mgrs.
- Station Supervisors
- Transport Mgr.
- Transporter Reps.
- Road Tanker Drivers
Training Dates and Duration
1. The Training duration is 2 days.
2. The training hours per day is 8 hours, i.e., between 8am to 4pm daily.
3. The Training Calendar is open during the working days between the 2nd and 3rd week of every month.
4. The Prospective Client/Delegate has the option to choose the conducive days they intend to have the training in the booking form below.
Hilary Iweha Arinze
Managing Director, Hilca Company Limited
B.Sc Bus Admin. Former Business Partner Supervisor, Fleet Supervisor & Regional Distribution Manager), Oando Marketing Plc, Currently the CEO, Hilca Company Ltd and more than 35 years experience in the oil & gas downstream operations.
Smith Systems-Defensive Driving Course – 2008
EHSQ Certification – 2009
Best Practices – Successful Fleet Operations & Maintenance
Workshop – 2010
LBS – Logistics & Supply Chain Management – 2010
Stern & Kay – Relationship Management – 2010
Chris C. Ejiaku
Operations Manager, Hilca Company Limited
B.Sc Estate Management. Former Sales Territory Manager, Mobil Oil Nigeria Plc, Clients Services/Operations Manager , Logistics Consult International, Currently Business Development Manager , Hilca Company Ltd and more than 30 years experience in the oil & gas downstream operations.
- Sales/Marketing Representative – 1991
- Depot Operations – 1994
- Front Line Leadership – 1994
- Effective Presentation Techniques – 1995
- Maintenance and equipment handling – 1995
- Total quality Management (TQM) – 1995
- Real Estate/Project Evaluation, Casablanca, Morocco – 1996
- Defensive Driving Course (DDC 8/6 & DDC-PTD) NSC, USA – 2004
- Route and Site Risk Assessment – 2005
- Stakeholders Technical Committee on Code of practice for heavy duty drivers for Standards Organization of Nigeria (SON) – 2007
- General Health, Safety, Environmental Course (GHSE) – 2017
B.A.English/Literature. Presently, Operations manager: Tes Aime Benoit Serge. Former Head Logistics, Rainoil Ltd; Fleet Manager – Rainoil Ltd; Business Partners Oando Plc & Fleet Officer Oando Plc. Has 16 years experience in Downstream Oil and Gas industry and Logistics Operations and management.
- Developing Analytical Competence for Operation Management (LBS) – 2017
- Opportunity Realization – 2012
- Customer Care Management – 2012
- Essential of Fleet Management – 2011
- Developing Business Acumen – 2010
- Supply Chain management – 2009
- Customer Relationship management – 2009
- Smith Defensive Driving (7- Keys Ghana) – 2009
- Environmental Health and Safety (Levels 3) – 2009
- Oracle Inventory management – 2007
- Environmental Health and Safety (Levels 1&2) – 2006
Sule Tijani Bala
B.Sc, PGDLSM, MPA –CMILT. Former Material Executive Intercellular Nigeria Plc,Plant Depot Superintendent Oando Plc, Assistant Fleet Manager OVH Energy, Logistics Manger Salbas Oil & Gas and more than 15 years Logistics and Supply chain management experience in the oil & gas, Manufacturing and Telecommunication Sector .
- Delivering Result Through Team (Tom Associate Lagos) – 2019
- Young Managers Training (Stepping up to Mgt) ( LBS) – 2018
- Assessing Transporters in line with the 7 Safety Pillars (Vivo Ghana) – 2018
- Developing Analytical Competencies in Managing Ops ( LBS)
- Effective Supervisory Manager (Tom Associate Lagos) – 2015
- Finance for Non Finance professional (Phillips Consulting Abuja) – 2014
- Effective Supervisory Manager (Tom Associate Lagos) – 2013
- Customer Service Training – (With us B Solution Lagos ) – 2012
- Personal Effectiveness and Mastery (Work Force Center Lagos – 2012
- Developing Business Acumen (Work Force Center Lagos) – 2011
- Warehouse Operations Management (Phillips Consulting Lagos) – 2011
- Defensive Driving – No Accident Driving (Smith Institute USA) – 2009
- Managing safety at work place (National Industrial Safety Council) – 2008
- Service Standard management ( Lagos Business School ) LB – 2008
- Enhancing Productivity through production planning and control (NPC) Kaduna – 2008
- Inventory management and stock reconciliation (ICAN- Lagos) – 2006
- Career management (Lord comfort consulting) Lagos – 2003
Register Now for the Best Prices!
How to Find Us
If you have any questions, just fill in the contact form, and we will answer you shortly.
1, Babalola Daramola Street,
Behind Police Station,